Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th October 2021
The RAF Club, 128 Piccadilly, London W1J 7PY
To reserve a place at the conference please click here.
Closing date for booking a place is 10th September.
Thank you to the companies who will be sponsoring the event this year:
Alps is a strategic partner working with GSHA
Alps delivers end-of-year and in-year analysis to over 1,200 schools and groups globally via our cloud-based student tracking platform, Alps Connect.
Track your students from Y7-Y13 and delve into your data at whole school, subject and student level. Created by teachers for teachers, we believe that the right analytical tools have the power to help every student achieve their full potential.
To access the Alps website please click here.
Based in Leamington Spa, Hutt & Co was established in 2012 by its founder, Caroline Hutt, who is the product of a girls’ grammar school herself.
The core work of Hutt & Co is CAPITAL fundraising for specific projects in grammar schools such as Sixth Form Centres, Teaching Blocks, Sports Halls and Artificial Grass Pitches. However, they also have the expertise to advice on annual/operational fundraising strategies, legacy campaigns and the development of short, medium and long-term development plans.
The team is diverse in its expertise and talents, bringing together a mix of retired Heads and former directors of marketing and fundraising companies. Above all, they have the expertise, experience and understanding of grammar schools that has ensured they continue to be market leaders in the UK.
To access the Hutt & Co website please click here.
Gillman & Soame are the pre-eminent, brand leading school photographers operating in the UK and overseas. In existence since 1856, we work with the country’s top schools and are proud to count many leading grammar schools as customers.
We take more large Complete School groups than any other company in the UK. We have British Design Council award winning staging with method statement, risk assessment, public liability insurance and data protection policy all in place.
We offer the complete photographic service to schools nationwide:
- School Name and crest on school portraits – Parents are really proud of the fact that their children go to your school so we offer a very special product that includes your school name. This is unique to Gillman & Soame. We also offer the normal portraiture options as standard to all customers.
- Groups of up to 1,800 staff and pupils – Complete School and House Groups. Not just letter box format but featuring the school building too if desired. Taken as one photograph not stitched together!
- Sports Groups – As part of a planned programme of photography, we will undertake seasonal Sports Group photography.
- Imagebank – A unique service whereby your images are archived and stored by Gillman & Soame off your servers thereby freeing up valuable space.
- SIMS / iSAMS compatible – Names to Faces database, which enables images to be automatically dropped into your pupil database system. Compatible with other systems too.
- Creative services – Photography and video for websites and brochures a speciality.
- Variety of ordering methods – Online / phone / post / into school.
Gillman & Soame – one point of contact with everything under one roof!
To access the Gillman & Soame website click here.
We offer bespoke admissions tests for schools, local authorities and school groups which can cover all or a combination of verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, spatial reasoning, English and maths. We offer both digital and paper tests, all tests contain our extensively trialled questions and vary in length from 30 minutes upwards.
Why GL Assessment?
- We are the largest provider of 11+ tests to grammar and independent schools in England, working with the biggest groups and authorities in the country including Kent, Buckinghamshire and Lincolnshire. We deliver over 300,000 test papers each year.
- We pride ourselves on the reliability and accuracy of our assessments, and we are constantly adding new rigorously tested questions to make sure our tests are up to date. Importantly, this large, constantly evolving bank of questions also reduces the possibility of the tests becoming predictable. Test results are aged-standardised and robustly analysed by our statistical team.
- We provide 10 hours of free familiarisation materials so all candidates can practise a range of question types and become familiar with test appearance.
- We provide you with unrivalled individual account manager support so your testing period runs smoothly and a scoring service or our new custom-built Quartz software (which enables you to quickly and accurately mark at your own school).
- Working with the RNIB we have developed guidelines on the production and administration of 11+ tests for children with vision impairment and we work with schools to provide extra time versions of tests to support children with SEND.
Click here to access the GL Assessment website.
(NB: The Headteachers Conference for next year will be held on 7th and 8th June 2022)